An imposing flower that instantly turns any bouquet or arrangement into a true eye-catcher. The delphinium is featured in many Daily Flowers bouquets. We are such a fan of this flower because of its impressive appearance, long vase life, and beautiful colours,
The color blue is not very common in the world of flowers, with the delphinium this is different. The delphinium comes in lilac-blue, medium blue, bright blue, and soft blue. This beautiful flower is not only available in blue but also in white, yellow, pink, and purple.
It can grow up to 200cm long. It owes its unique name to the Latin word for dolphin.
How to take care of the delphinium flower
Of course, you want to enjoy this beautiful flower for as long as possible? How to care?
1. Clean the vase well with bleach and a brush
2. Fill the vase with clean and lukewarm water
3. Add cut flower food to the vase
4. Remove the leaves from the delphinium that may end up in the water.
5. Make a sharp and oblique cut at the bottom of the flower
6. After making the cut, the delphiniums want to go straight into the water.
7. Check the water every few days and change the water if necessary and add cut flower food again.
8. Enjoy this beautiful and unique flower.